Tuesday, December 30, 2008

To blog or not to blog

It is always my dream to be able to write something about anything. Yet i dont know were to start. My grammar is not that good. Anyway then, since this blog is set to my own privacy i have decided to start here.

It doesn't matter how it look and how it sound, spellings will be wrong, grammars unbearable but what a heck... i need to step out and try. Unless I do something to face this challenge and do the first step i will not be able to gain anything. We all started with nothing anyway... we all started as babies... and this is only my first blog...

As long as I have a dream...I know there is something to look forward.I never realized it feels this good. Being able to accomplished something... no matter how awful it may sound. I know i was able to make one simple step to move forward.I am open to criticism good or bad..hurting or encouraging...

As one of the quotes i come into says..“Aim for success, not perfection. Never give up your right to be wrong, because then you will lose the ability to learn new things and move forward with your life”.

And so I am opening this book and try to put words and thoughts together. The opportunity is here andfirst chapter is now.

No comments:

Post a Comment