Tuesday, January 6, 2009
I am me
I am someone who finds things to keep me busy...I dont want any idle time except when I am sleeping. I like to read books, I love teaching children, I like to innovate , I always want to be different. Although I believe in learning by immitation, i always want to do something that will show my personality. I am very passionate. I love my family and they are my priority. My kids although they are most of the time annoying ... i love them so dearly. I am passionately in love with my husband and i respect him as the head of my family. I have a shallow tears sac, expect them to come bursting even in a not so touching movies... I like to be organize...i keep our home neat and our bedroom inviting for sleep, documents arrange, desktop clean, toilets tidy and dry,closets arrange, anything that is disrupting my vision goes to trash. I am a good cook... I make up recipes and most of the time it comes good an tasty....I am a dove tailer... i can do a lot of things at the same time..this is one thing that i inheret from my mom. I have a short temper and I easily flares up...although I am working to manage this out. I love to shop...when there is enough budget...I am an impulse buyer...but i am also working to control this habit as I am an into keeping my finances out of the rat race... I am overweight for the last 9 years since the birth of my first child and everyday since then i have been trying to lose ...Im looking till age 40 to fully accomplish that, one step at a time and I keeping my goal. I am a night person... I like working when I am alone at night... I am most productive when working alone though I can also work in team. I have superior personality and most of the time I am in charge. I belive in Christ as my Lord and Savior, my provider and my source of all. I have kept John 10:10b as my motivation to keep and sustain ..."That Jesus came that we might have life and have it aboundantly"..and I am mindful that the previous statement on that verse is a big warning to be on guard all the time. I believe in reward and punishment, that there is always a consequence to what you do. On who and how I have become is born from all the I have learn from the trials i've been, lessons taught to me, mistakes made by me and by others as well, punishment of a superior, fear of the Lord , books read, good and painful experiences, hunger, distraught, suffering, joy, family ties and most of all love... I know that I am special and was fearfully and wonderfully made…that I have a purpose. One step at a time…
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment